ORGANISATION OF COMMERCE
AND MANAGEMENT (51)
Time: 3 Hrs. Max. Marks: 80
Note: (i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Figures to the right indicate full marks for the questions.
(iii) Figures to the left indicate question numbers.
(iv) Answer to every questions must be started on a new page.
Q. 1. (A) Select the proper option from the possible options given below and rewrite the completed statements: (5)
(1) The maximum number of partners for a firm carrying on banking business is ___________ (10)
(2) Door - to - door service is offered by _____________ transport. (Road)
(3) Business organization is a part of ____________ (Society)
(4) In modern competitive market consumer is regarded as ____________ (king)
(5) Planning is ___________ function. (basic)
B. Match the correct pairs: (5)
(a) Co - operative Society (10)
(b) ‘e’ Business (8)
(c) District Judge (6)
(d) F.W. Taylor (7)
(e) Staffing (9)
(1) The father of Modern Management
(2) President of national commission
(3) Not directly related to human beings.
(5) One share one vote
(6) President of District forum
(7) Father of Scientific Management
(9) Right people to right jobs.
(10) One member one vote.
(c) Write a word or phrase or term which can substitute the following statements: (5)
(1) ‘One man show’ type of business organization. (Sole trading concern)
(2) A bank which is known as bankers bank. (Central Bank)
(3) Name the modern process of controlling a business function to someone else. (Outsourcing)
(4) Name the employees organization protecting their rights. (Trade Union)
(5) Principle of management that says that any work should be divided into small parts. (Division of work)
Q2. Distinguish between the following (Any Three) 
Q3. Write short notes on the following (Any Three) 
(2) ‘e’ Business.
Q4. State with reasons whether the following statements are True or False (Any Three) 
(1) The ownership and management is not separated in a Joint Stock Company.
(2) Reserve Bank of India cannot accept deposits from public.
(3) Post offices provide money remittance services.
(4) Management should avoid workers’ participation while making decisions.
(5) The Consumer Protection Act was passed in the interests of the sellers.
Q5. Attempt the following questions (Any Two)