NEET UG 2020 Registration Process Exam Pattern & Important Dates

NEET UG 2020 Registration Process 

Exam Pattern & Important Dates

The NTA has released the official notification for NEET UG 2020 examination dates and registration time

As per the latest notification released by NTA, the NEET registration process will kick start from December 02 to and will be available until December 31, 2019. 

In this article, we have covered in detail about the NEET examination.

About NEET UG

NEET which is also known as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is a national level examination for securing admission to undergraduate programs of BDS/ MBBS in top MCI and DCI approved colleges in India. 

The eligibility criteria of the program are qualifying 10+2 with a minimum aggregate percentage. 

NEET UG is the sole medical entrance examination in India other than JIPMER MBBS AIIMS MBBS.

Applicants who have registered for the exam, need to keep the following points into consideration:

The examination will be held in pen and paper mode. It will not be held in online mode.


The total number of marks will be 720 out of which there will be 45 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and 90 questions from Biology. 15% of the seats will be reserved for All India Quota seat allotment, while the remaining admission of 85% seats will be carried out by respective states.

The examination will be held only once in a year


The candidate must have passed either subject of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, English, Biology or Biotechnology with a minimum of 50% marks. 

Every correct answer will be granted +4 marks for each question, while every incorrect answer will be rendered a negative marking of -1 mark.


NEET 2020 Application Form Registration

Candidates appearing for NEET 2020 will be required to fill the online application form by following the below-mentioned procedure:

Visit the official website of NEET at ntaneet.nic.in

Candidates will have to register themselves with the website by adding their official email ID and mobile number.


Herein, every candidate will be sent application number either through email or SMS. Candidates are requested to keep the application number safe as it will be required for further admission process.

Use the application form number and password to log into the website to fill the application form.


Fill the mentioned details in the application form and upload the scanned documents.

Make the payment of the application form online either through debit card/ credit card or net banking.


On successful submission of fee payment and application form take a print out of confirmation as a proof which will be required for further admission process.

What is the application payment fee?

The application fee payment will differ as per the categories. Following is the application fee for NEET 2020 which are mentioned below:

Category 
Application Fee 
General Category/ OBC
INR 1400
SC/ ST/ PH
INR 750
Transgender
INR 750

Application form changes:

Candidates are requested to go through the information listed in the application form with care so as to avoid any kind of error from arising. They would be given one last chance to make any sort of correction, however, it will be limited to only certain fields:

Corrections will be allowed to make changes in the following fields:

Father’s Name
Mother’s Name
Date of Birth
Gender
Category

Corrections will not be allowed in the following areas

Email ID
The medium of Question Paper
Choice of Examination Centre
Mobile Number

NEET UG Admit Card 2020

Candidates appearing for the examination can download the admit card by logging in at the official website of NEET. The admit card will not be sent via post or courier and has to be downloaded online basis only. The NEET UG Admit Card 2020 is an important document which is a must to be carried along to the examination hall. Candidates are recommended to take 2 to 3 print outs of the Admit card in order to avoid misplacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment