4. What measures are adopted in a democracy in order to handle caste discrimination and irregularity arising out of it?
2. What is recall?
3. When is referendum adopted?
4. Why representative democracy is inevitable?
5. What is apolitical party?
6. State any one difference between ruling party and the opposition party.
People can participate by taking interest in the administration of one's own locality.
In many countries, some regions are more developed that other regions and some are less developed. This is called as regional inequality.
It is possible to reform and transform politics, politicians, and political parties in democracy only.