Q1. Fill in the blanks: 
- _________ is the Information Highway.
- A word “Blog” is formed from __________
Ans. Web Log
- A computer simulation is the technique of representing the ________ world by a computer program.
- Unicode is also known as _________
Ans. Universal Alphabet,
- Construction of objects and graphs of functions is shown by ______ view.
Q2. State true or false: 
- Advanced skill includes expert thinking, which may lack rule based solutions.
- International network of networks is called browser.
- EDI stands for Electronic Data Internet.
- The nature of mathematics has changed considerable because of availability of ICT.
- RTGS stands for Real - time Gross system.
Q3. Select the correct alternative from the following: 
- ICT stands for ______________
- Information and Computer Technology.
- Interaction and Compile Technique
- Information and Communication Technology.
- None of the above.
Ans. Information and Communication Technology.
(2) ___________ is the virtual representation of physical market.
- Electronic Data Interchange
- E - Market
- All of the above.
Ans. E - market
(3) VOIP stands for _________
- Video Over Internet Protocol
- Voice Over Internet Protocol
- Virtual on Internet Protocol.
- None of the above.
Ans. Voice Over Internet Protocol.
(4) Example of popular discussion groups on the Internet are :
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- All of the above
(5) Transliteration is related to _____________
(6) The Geogebra screen is divided into ___________ parts to represent mathematical objects in different ways.
Q4. Select two correct alternatives from the following (any two) 
- ICT is a mixture of ___________ and _____________ technology.
Ans. (a) Computer (b) Communication.
(2) Password is also known as ________ or __________
Ans. (b) Tipcode (c) Capcode
(3) 21 st Century has created new global economy which is powered by ________, fueled by ___________ and driven by knowledge.
Ans. (c) Technology (a) Information.
(4) The class boundaries determine the _______ and _____________ of each bar of the histogram.
Ans. (b) Width (d) position.
Q. 5 . Answer in brief. (any six) 
- Define Information Communication Technology.
- Explain E - commerce.
- Define the modelling and simulation.
- Differentiate between Translation and Transliteration with two suitable examples.
- Give names of different parts of the Geogebra screen.
- Give two methods to find mean, mode and median of given data.
- Write the steps to construct a regular polygon with 6 sides using ‘polygon’ tool.
- Write the steps to draw an angle with measurement 1330 and bisect it with ‘angle bisector’ tool.
Q6. Answer the following (any Two) 
- Compare between Blogs and Forums. (in 4 points)
- Write a short note on role of ICT in Science with examples. (in 4 points)
- Write how ICT can be used in education system. ( in 4 Points)
- Write the used of Geogebra in Algebra.
CH. NO. 1. POTENTIAL OF ICT
CH. NO. 2. INTERNET APPLICATIONS
CH. NO. 4. ICT IN DAY TODAY LIFE
CH. NO. 5. INFORMATION IN INDIAN LANGUAGE
CH. NO. 6. GEOGEBRA
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
WRITE THE STEPS TO DRAW LINE SEGMENT OF LENGTH 6.3 CM USING 'SEGMENT WITH GIVEN LENGTH FROM POINT' TOOL.