ICT March 2016 Board Paper with Solution.
Q1. Fill in the blanks: 
- _________ works on request response model.
Ans. Information Communication Technology.
- TCP stands for __________
Ans. Transmission Control Protocol.
- The owner of the ___________is able to control the contents posted on the blog.
- In _________ students are being taught online.
Ans. online tutoring.
- Different geometric constructions and graphs can be drawn in _________
Q2. State true or false: 
- Video conference is used for single person at a time.
- ICT tools do not help students to manipulate diagrams dynamically.
- The nature of mathematics has changed considerable because of availability of ICT.
- Translation and transliteration means the same.
- Geogebra is the Internet Browser.
Q3. Select the correct alternative from the following: 
- EDI stands for ___________
- Electric data interconnection.
- Entire data interchange
- Electronic data information
- Electronic data interchange.
Ans. Electronic data interchange.
(2) ________ is a useful application for viewing almost any location in the world from birds eye view.
- World Map
- Google earth
- Google map
- E - Governance.
Ans. Google earth.
(3) ___________ makes buying and selling activities easier.
- E - Commerce
- Automated data collection system
- Inventory Management System.
Ans. E - Commerce
(4) Unicode is also known as ___________-
- Universal font
- UFT - 8
- UTF - 8
- Uni - 8
Ans. UTF - 8
(5) Geogebra was designed by __________
- Markus Abraham
- Markus Hohenwarter
Ans. Markus Hohenwarter
(6) __________ shows different mathematical calculations and equations related in the graphic view.
- Datasheet View
- Algebra View
- Input Bar
- Mathematical View.
Ans. Algebra View.
Q4. Select two correct alternatives from the following (any two) 
- ICT is a mixture of __________ and _________ technology.
- Cable TV
Ans. (a) Computer (b) Communication.
(2) Integral parts of forum are ________ and ___________
- User group
Ans. (c) User group (d) Post
(3) Popular discussion groups are ______ and __________
- Yahoo groups
- Windows server
Ans. (b) Facebook (c) Yahoo groups
(4) __________ and _____________ are construction tools in Geogebra.
- Circle with centre and radius.
- Circle through three points.
- Circle through two points.
- Circle with centre.
Ans. (a) Circle with centre and radius. (b) Circle through three points.
Q. 5 . Answer in brief. (any six) 
- Explain social problems with ICT.
- Give two methods to find mean, mode and median of given data.
Q6. Answer the following (any Two) 
- Explain any two advantages and any two disadvantages of E - commerce.
- Write a note on construction tools (any four)
- Explain any one method to draw a histogram.
CH. NO. 1. POTENTIAL OF ICT
CH. NO. 2. INTERNET APPLICATIONS
CH. NO. 4. ICT IN DAY TODAY LIFE
CH. NO. 5. INFORMATION IN INDIAN LANGUAGE
CH. NO. 6. GEOGEBRA
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
WRITE THE STEPS TO DRAW LINE SEGMENT OF LENGTH 6.3 CM USING 'SEGMENT WITH GIVEN LENGTH FROM POINT' TOOL.