1. A laptop computer is usually placed on the lap.
1 A tablet computer is small enough to be held in hand while working.
2. It has an LCD monitor with or without touch screen capability.
2. It has a touch screen visual display.
3. Onscreen pointer is controlled by a touch pad and text is typed using a keyboard.
3. Text is typed using the onscreen keyboard. But there is a provision of connecting an external keyboard.
4. It has a hard disk for permanent storage and therefore, a large secondary memory.
4. It uses a memory card or flash memory and therefore, it has a limited secondary memory.
5. It has a built in CD/DVD Drive.
5. It does not have any CD/ DVD drive.
6. It's operating system can be upgraded or changed at will.
6 It's operating system can be only upgraded but cannot be changed.
- ENGLISH (SSC)
- ENGLISH (HSC)
- SSC TIME TABLE 2017
- HSC TIMETABLE 2017
- ACCOUNTS (HSC)
- MARATHI (HSC)
- HINDI (HSC)
- HINDI (SSC)
- MARATHI (SSC)
- HSC BOARD PAPERS
- MATHS (COMMERCE)
- MATHS (ARTS & SCIENCE)
- Hsc Formulae
- SSC BOARD PAPERS
- Ssc Formulae
- HINDI COMPOSITION
- TALLY ERP 9
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- EVS PROJECTS
- SEX EDUCATION
- GET OUR ANDROID APP
- FYJC MATHS