*2. On heating solids get converted into _________ and _________ get converted to gases.
*3. We usually find matter in__________, __________ and __________ forms.
4. Matter has ________ and _______
5. _____________ is physical quantity which expresses the amount of matter in a body.
6. Phases describes a ________ state of matter.
7. The mass per unit volume of substance is called _____________.
8. The phase or state of matter can change when the ______ changes
9. The process by which solid gets converted into liquid state at a fix temperature is __________.
10. In the process of _______ solid gets directly into gaseous state without undergoing to through the liquid state.
*11. ________and__________ are sublimatory substance.
12. The boiling point of water is _________.
13. Water freezes at ______ oF and Boils at _______ oF
14. A fourth state of matter is called as ___________.
15. ___________ is the process by which liquids gets converted into gaseous form at any temperature below its boiling point.
16. Ice floats on water since ________.
17. The atom in a crystal are arranged in a regular repeating pattern called ______.