Q.1(A) Complete the sentence by choosing correct alternatives: 3 Marks
1. Japan’s attack on __________ was beyond the control of League of Nations. (Russia, Italy, Manchuria)
2. Under the leadership of _______Dharasana Satyagraha took place. (Gandhi, Madam Cama, Sarojini Naidu)
3. King Leopold acquired huge wealth in ________ state. (Kenya, Ghana, Congo)
(B) Match the pairs: - 3 Marks
1. John Kennedy
3. Trygve Lie
b. President of Russia
c. First president of League of Nations
Q.2 Answer the following in 25 to 30 word each (any two) 4 Marks
1. Why there was dissatisfaction created after the first world war?
2. Explain the term cold war?
3. Write about Indian moon expedition.
Q.3 Give Reason in 25 to 30 word each (any two) 4 Marks
1. There was a rise of militarism in Europe.
2. The UNO securities council plays a prominent role.
3. Describe the Weimer Republic.
Q.4 Answer the following in 30 to 40 word each (any two) 6Marks
1. Importance of Computer?
2. Give detailed information about UNO and its foundation?
3. Write about Hitler’s internal Policy.
Q.5 Answer the following in 60 to 80 word each (any two) 8 Marks
1. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of Globalization?
2. Explain the Causes of Cold War?
3. Explain the Consequences (effects) of the Second World War?
Q.6 Complete the sentence by choosing correct alternatives: - 2 Marks
1. The claims that we are superior to others create __________ (equality, irregularity, mutual understanding)
2. Maharashtra government has introduced the reservation for women representative to ____% since 2011. (33, 50, 40)
Q.7 Answer the following in one sentence each (any four) 4 Marks
1. What is political party?
2. Why representative democracy is inevitable?
3. What measures the government of Maharashtra has taken to ensure increase in the representation of woman?
4. What is federal system of government?
Q.8 Say True of False with Reason: - 4Marks
1. Higher the initiative, weaker the democracy will be.
2. National Congress Party is a National Party.
Q.9 Answer the following in 25 to 30 word each (any one) 2 Marks
1. Explain the dual nature of the question before democracy?
2. Political parties are link between government and the people. Explain.