1) In democracy, issues have to be resolved only democratically.
2) All problems have to be resolved on the basis of law, personal liberty and tolerance.
3) Otherwise issues may get resolved but democracy would not remain.
4) The other issue facing democracy is about protecting the public interest.
5) Only a legal provision for democracy is not enough, what is needed is to be democratically (nationally) find out and implement policies that ensure public well being and also tackling (undertake) of inequality.
6) Every question has to be done in a democratic manner i.e. through internal discussions, negotiations and by taking everyone together.