1. Alum is a double salt.
2. Calcium carbonate on heating decomposes into lime and CO2.
3. Ferrous Sulphate decolourises Potassium permanganate solution.
4. Mixture of copper sulphate and lime is called Bordeaux mixture.
5. For setting fractured bone Plaster of Paris is used.
6. Sodium bicarbonate is known as Baking soda.
7. Marble is a variety of calcium carbonate.
8. Ferrous sulphate is commonly known as green vitriol
9. Alum is used for to stop bleeding
10. Plaster of Paris is prepared from gypsum.