1. In e – business payments have to be made ____________
(in cash, on credit, online)
2. The term "e – business" is derived from the terms __________ and e – commerce.
(e-mail, e-pay, cash)
3. The transactions under _______________ are between business firms and consumers.
(C to C, B to C, B to B)
4. The process of contracting a business function to someone else is called as ______________
(e – business, outsourcing, trading)
5. For online transaction ______________ is required.
(trading, registration, business)
6. The online shopper can pick and drop the things in the _________
(shopping mall, shopping cart, shopping bag)
7. An electronic facility of transferring funds through the internet is ____________ transfer.
(cash, net banking, credit)
8. Credit or Debit Cards are popularly known as '______________ Money'
(paper, plastic, polymer)
9. In bigger shops situated in shopping malls or branded stores, there is a __________ terminal.
(SSL, POS, HTTP)
10. Wedding Planning is an example of _________________
(corporate organisation, outsourcing, buying and selling of gods)