MARKS : 80 TIME : - 3 HRS.
Q.1 (A) Select the correct answer form the possible options given below and rewrite the statements: 5 Marks
1. Depository in India
2. Fixed Capital
3. Under Subscription
4. Debenture Holder
5. Interim Dividend
1. Less application for shares than expected.
3. Investment in current assets.
4. Owner of the company.
5. Creditor of the company.
6. More application for shares than expected.
8. Investment in fixed assets.
9. Declared at AGM.
10. Declared between two AGM.
2. The dealer in stock exchange who carries on trading of securities in his own name. (Jobber)
3. Dividend declared by company between two annual general meeting. (Interim Dividend)
4. The equity shares of the companies which are issued to the existing equity shareholders. (Right Issue)
5. The company which is promoted by IDBI, ICICI, LIC, GIC and its subsidiaries, commercial banks, SBI capital market limited. (NSE)