7G, Sonia Appartment,
Mumbai:- 400 016.
7th March, 2014.
The General High School,
Mumbai – 400 021.
Reference : Your advertisement in “The Times of India” dated 20th, February, 2012.
Subject : Application letter for the post of Teacher.
With reference to your advertisement for the post of Teacher in “The Times of India” dated 20th, February, 2012. I wish to apply for the same.
I am a very energetic person with excellent communication skill and ready to face any target set by your esteemed School. I am willing to work hard and being young I am also eager to add knowledge with experience. I hold a B.A. degree from “University of Mumbai” and I have done B.Ed. from “Indira Gandhi Open University”, New Delhi. I have also done computer courses like Basic, Tally – 9 as well as programming languages like C, C++ from NIIT, Matunga. I have 2 years experience as a English Teacher in Local School, Mahim.
My resume is sent here with, for your reference. I shall be much thankful to you, If you grant me an interview call at your convenient time. I am looking forward to join your esteemed School as early as possible.
Encl: - Resume and Xerox copy of educational certificates.
8. YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER WHO IS STAYING IN A HOSTEL HAS FAILED IN THE TERMINAL EXAMINATION AND HAS BECOME NERVOUS. HE IS THINKING TO GIVE UP STUDIES. WRITE A LETTER PERSUADING HIM TO CONTINUE THE EFFORTS AND GET SUCCESS.
19. WRITE A LETTER TO A FRIEND APOLOGISING FOR NOT HAVING BEEN ABLE TO ATTEND HIS SISTER'S MARRIAGE.
20. WRITE A LETTER OF APOLOGY TO A FRIEND FOR NOT HAVING KEPT AN APPOINTMENT WHICH YOU HAVE MADE WITH HIM, EXPLAINING FULLY WHAT PREVENTED YOU.
21. WRITE A LETTER TO A FRIEND THANKING HIM FOR HIS HOSPITALITY DURING YOUR STAY WITH HIM ON THE X-MAS HOLIDAYS.
11. WRITE A LETTER TO THE EDITOR OF A NEWSPAPER DRAWING ATTENTION REGARDING ILLEGAL PARKING OF TRUCKS IN YOUR AREA.
12. THERE IS A PUBLIC LIBRARY IN YOUR LOCALITY. IT REMAINS CLOSED ON SUNDAYS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS. WRITE A LETTER TO THE LIBRARIAN, REQUESTING HIM TO KEEP THE LIBRARY OPEN ON HOLIDAYS.
14. WRITE AN APPLICATION TO YOUR PRINCIPAL REQUESTING HIM TO SANCTION YOU BOOKS AND STATIONERY FROM THE STUDENTS' AID FUND