EX. NO. 6.3
Ex. No. 6.4
EX. NO. 6.5
1. The radius of the base of a right circular cylinder is 3 cm and height is 7 cm. Find (i) curved surface area (ii) total surface area (iii) volume of the right circular cylinder. [VIDEO]
2. The volume of a cylinder is 504 pi cu. cm. and height is 14 cm. Find its curved surface area and total surface area. Express answer in terms of pi. [VIDEO]
3. The radius and height of a cylinder are in the ratio 3:7 and its volume is 1584 cu. cm. Find its radius. [VIDEO]
4. Keeping the height same, how many times the radius of the given cylinder should be made to get the cylinder of double volume of the given cylinder? [VIDEO]
EX. NO. 6.6
1. The curved surface area of a cone is 4070 sq. cm. and its diameter is 70 cm. What is its slant height. [VIDEO]
Ex. No. 6.7
Ex. No. 6.8.
1. A cylindrical hole of diameter 30 cm is bored through a cubical wooden block with side 1 metre [Click for Video].