Answer the following questions related to the following terms:
1. When does short circuiting take place?
2. What happens to the resistance of the circuit during a short circuit?
3. What happens to the flow of electric current during a short circuit?
3. What is overloading?
4. How can the effects of overloading be avoided?
(1) When the live wire and the neutral wire come in direct contact, short circuiting takes place.
(2) The resistance of the circuit decreases during a short circuit.
(3) The flow of current abruptly increases during a short circuit.
(4) When the current in the circuit exceeds, the load exceeds the specified limit and overloading occurs.
(5) The effects of overloading can be avoided by connecting a fuse in series with the circuit.