Q1. A. Select the proper option from the options given below and rewrite the sentences:: (5)
1. Indian Partnership Act was passed in the year ___________
2. In India railways are owned and managed by _____________
a. Private Companies
3. Staffing is concerned with ____________.
a. Physical factor
b. Financial factor
c. Human factor
4. Businessmen are ___________ of the society.
5. National Commission has ___________ members in addition to the Chairman.
B. Match the correct pairs: 
a. Sole trader (3)
1. Insurable interest
b. Life Insurance (1)
2. Branch of Social Science
c. Business ethics (5)
3. Local Market
d. Henry Fayol (6)
4. Father of scientific management
e. Planning (7)
5. Principle of indemnity
6. Father of Modern management
7. Primary function of Management
8. To earn profit
9. Last function of Management
10. National Market.
C. Write a word or a phrase or a term which can substitute each one of the following statements: 
1. A partner who gives only his name to the partnership firm.
Ans. Nominal partner.
2. The term derived from the terms ‘e-mail’ and e-commerce.’
3. The right of consumer which allows him to express his views.
Ans. Right to be heard
4. The Principle of management explaining about fair payment to workers.
Ans. Principle of Remuneration
5. The form of electronic currency that exists only in cyberspace.
Ans. Virtual Currency.
Q2. Distinguish between the following (Any Three) 
Q3. Write short notes on Any Three of the following: 
Q4. State with reasons whether the following statements are True or False. (Any Three) 
Q5. Attempt the following. (Any two)