Q.1 (A) FILLS IN THE BLANKS 5 MARKS
- A sole proprietor is the _______form of organisation. (private sector, public sector, none of)
- The costliest means of transport is ______ (Air transport , Rail transport, Water transport)
- Environment management system is mandatory in ________ (USA, India, China)
- Business is a _______activity. (socio-economic, service, profit making)
- 13 functions of an Entrepreneur were enumerated by ______(Kilby Peter, J.Scumpter, R. Cantilon)
(B) MATCH THE PAIRS 5 MARKS
(C) GIVE SUITABLE ONE WORD WHICH SUIT TO THE BELOW QUESTION 5 MARKS
- An activity motivated by profit.
- A consumer dispute redressal agency that handles the claims above Rs 20 lakhs up to 1 Crore.
- Father of Modern Management.
- A function of creating something new for an economic activity.
- The account suitable for salaried people.
Q.2 WRITE SHORT NOTES ANY THREE OUT OF FIVE (30 MINUTES) 15 MARKS
- Consumer Rights.
- Features of Co-ordination.
- Importance of Consumer Protection.
- Consumer Responsibility
- Payment Mechanism
Q.3 DISTINQUISH BETWEEN ANY THREE OUT OF FIVE (30 MINUTES) 15 MARKS
- Manager V/S Entrepreneur
- District forum V/S State Commission
- Life Insurance V/S Fire Insurance
- Saving Account V/S Fixed deposit Account
- Commercial Bank V/S Central Bank
Q.4 TRUE OR FALSE WITH REASON ANY THREE OUT OF FIVE (25 MINUTES) 15 MARKS
- Taylor called father of scientific management.
- Road transport provides door to door service.
- Business Ethics can be considered as a tool for social development.
- Overdraft facility is provided to Current Account Holder.
- The principles of indemnity apply to Fire Insurance.
Q.5 ANSWER THE FOLLOWING ANY TWO OUT OF FIVE (20 MINUTES) PAPER 10 MARKS
- Types of Mail Service. 2
- Need for Social Responsibility.
- Role of Transport.
- Types of Life Insurance Policy
- Responsibility of commercial organization towards Consumer.
Q.6 ANSWER IN BRIEF ANY ONE OUT OF TWO (20 MINUTES) 10 MARKS
- Define Sole Trading Concern? Explain its advantages and disadvantages?
- Define Co-operative Society? Explain its Merits and Demerits?