1. Uday and Prabhakar are partners sharing profit and losses in the proportion of 3/5 and 2/5 respectively. They dissolved their partnership firm on 31st March, 2012 when their financial position was as under. [October 2014 Board Question]
3. Devendra and Ganesh were partners sharing profits and losses in the ratio of 3:2. They dissolved the partnership firm on 31st March, 2013 when their position was as follows.: [March 2014 Board Question]
4. Ganesh and Chandan were partners sharing profits and losses in the proportion of 3:2. They dissolve partnership firm on 31st March, 2011 when their position was as follows:
5. Pannalal, Babulal and Hiralal were partners sharing profits and losses in the proportion of 2: 2: 1. Following is their Balance Sheet as on 31st March, 2008: (Textbook Problem No. 6)
6. Kumar, Yash and Zakir commenced business on January 1, 2001 with capitals of Rs. 1,00,000, Rs. 80,000 and Rs. 60,000 respectively. Profits are shared in the ratio 4:3:3. Capitals carried interest at 5% p.a. During 2001 and 2002 they made profits of Rs. 40,000 and Rs. 50,000 (before allowing interest on capitals). Drawings of each partner were Rs. 10,000 per year. On December 31, 2002 the firm was dissolved. Creditors on that date were Rs. 24,000. The assets realized Rs. 2,60,000 net. Prepare the necessary accounts to close the books of the firm.