You want a character certificate in order to seek admission in another college for higher studies. Write a letter of application to the Principal of your Junior College requesting him / her to issue you the same.

HSC Commerce,
Roll No. 2010
20th Feb. 2019

The Principal,
Arts, Science and Commerce Junior College,
Dharavi Cross Road,
Mumbai - 400017.

Subject: Application for Character Certificate.

Respected Sir,
I have been a student of your college for the last two years from 2016 - 2018. I have passed my H,S.C. exams in February, 2018. I got 81%. With good academic performance, I used to take part in most of extracurricular activities.
Since, Ours is a Junior college, and there is no degree courses available in our college, I intend to join another college for higher studies, kindly issue me a Character Certificate at an early date. I need the certificate to support admission application. I shall be very grateful to you for this favor. I hope that you will consider my request.

Thank you,

Yours faithfully,