Gross National Product
Net National Product
(1) It is money value of all final goods and services produced in a country during a year, including gross capital investment made in the country including net income from abroad.
(1) It is net value of all final goods and services produced in a country during a year including net income from abroad.
(2) G.N.P. = N.N.P. + Depreciation.
(2) N.N.P. = G.N.P. - Depreciation.
(3) It does not give idea about correct value of net national income.
(3) It gives idea about correct value of national income.
(4) G.N.P. is more than that of N.N.P.
(4) N.N.P. will be always lesser than G.N.P.