A college in your area is well-known for its innovative academic activities. Imagine you are a newspaper reporter and assigned to take the interview of the Principal. Frame a set of at least 8 questions regarding Teachers’ Motivation, Students’ Discipline, Academic Excellence, Extracurricular Activities, etc. (4)
1. Please introduce yourself, tell us about your background in education?
2. How would you describe your classroom management style?
3. What advice would you give to a new teacher on his or her first year?
4. What advice would you give to a veteran teacher in need of improvement?
5. What steps would you take if you dealing with a student discipline incident?
6. Give some examples of how you have communicated with parents of challenging students?
7. What would be your ideal school environment, and how would you encourage that kind of culture?
8. What is your philosophy of teaching? What advice would you offer teachers whom you are supervising?
9. You aim to keep your teaching faculties happy. How would you motivate them to attain their goals?
10. An extra curricular activities necessary for academic? Why is it so?
11. What innovative method would you adopt to motivate the average or backward student?12. What message you would like to convey for the youn generation of students and teachers?