BISMILLAH OMTEX CLASSES HISTORY & POLITICAL SCIENCE PRELIMINARY EXAM 40 MARKS 2 HOURS
Q.1 (A) FILL IN THE BLANKS: 3 MARKS
1. Krantinsinha Nana Patil started parallel government at __________ (Sangli, Satara, Solapur)
2. Azad Hind Sena foundation was laid by __________. (Subhaschandra bose, Rasbihari bose, Chandrasekar Azad)
3. __________ Traders were to bring slaves to their nations. (Portugal, America, Spain)
(B) MATCH THE PAIRS: 3 MARKS
1. Stanley 1. Austria
2. Pokhran 2. First nuclear power plant
3. Arch Duke Francis Ferdinand 3. Common sense
4. American journalist
Q.2 ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN 25 TO 30 WORDS: (ANY TWO) 3 MARKS
1. Explain the arm race due to cold war?
2. Write about the characteristics of Computer
3. Explain the meaning of globalization?
Q.3 GIVE REASONS FORTHE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN 25 TO 30 WORDS: (ANY TWO) 4 MARKS
1. The travelogue written by Stanley created curiosity among the Europeans about Africa
2. The condition of common people and workers in Russia was a miserable one.
3. On 6th April 1917, America declared a war against Germany.
Q.4 ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN 40 TO 50 WORDS: (ANY TWO) 6 MARKS
1. Explain the movement of Division of Bengal'.
2. State the significance of Jallianwala massacre?
3. Why did the European colonizers start to decolonize?
Q.5 ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN 60 TO 80 WORDS: (ANY TWO) 8 MARKS
1. Write in detail on the imperialism in Africa?
2. Write about the constructive effects of imperialism?
Q.6 FILLS IN THE BLANKS: 3 MARKS
1. __________language are listed in our constitution. (22, 42, 52, 55)
2. India has adopted ___________ system of government. (unitary, federal, presidential, limited monarchy)
3. The claims that we are superior to others creates ___________ (equality, conflict, irregularity, mutual understanding)
Q.7 ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN ONE SENTENCES EACH: (ANY THREE) 3MARKS
1. What is apolitical party?
2. State any two party systems?
3. State any one difference between ruling party and the opposition party.
4. Why representative democracy is inevitable?
5. When is referendum adopted?
Q.8 STATE GIVING REASOSNS FOR TRUE OR FALSE: (ANY TWO) 4 MARKS
1. There is Presidential democracy in India
2. Holding election is a necessary condition for existence of democracy
3. There are no restrictions on citizens holding arms in U.S
4. Tolerance is necessary component of democracy
Q.9 ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN ONE SENTENCES EACH: (ANY ONE) 2 MARKS
1. Write a note on the federal system?
2. Political parties are link between government and the people. Explain?