1. R.M.Lodha: New Chief Justice of India. He is the 41st Chief Justice of India. He succeeds Justice P. Sathasivam.
2. Lt Gen Dalbir Singh Suhag: appointed new Army Chief. He succeed Gen Bikram Singh.
3. R Gandhi appointed Deputy Governor of RBI. He replace Anand Sinha
4. Robin K Dhowan: appointed New Navy Chief.
5. Arup Raha new Air Chief Marshal. He succeeded NAK Browne.
6. Arvind Mayaram: appointed new Finance Secretary. He replace Sumit Bose
7. Saurabh Chandra: new Oil Secretary.
8. Rajiv Takru: appointed Revenue Secretary
9. Sudhir Gupta: appointed new TRAI Secretary
10. Rajeev Kher: appointed new Commerce Secretary. He replace S R Rao
11. Ashok Lavasa: appointed Civil Aviation Secretary. He replace K N Srivastava.
12. Justice G. Rohini: become the first woman Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court.
13. Ila Patnaik: appointed as Principal Economic Advisor
14. Retired Air Chief N A K. Browne appointed new Indian envoy to Norway.
15. Rahul Kulshreshth appointed new Indian envoy to Turkey
16. Sunil Gavaskar: interim President of BCCI
17. G. Gopalakrishna: joined as director of Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL).
18. Suresh Kumar Reddy appointed as the First ambassador to ASEAN
19. Ms. Lakshmi Swaminathan became the first Indian to become president of Administrative Tribunal of the Asian Development Bank (ADB)
20. Lalit Modi elected president of Rajasthan Cricket Association.
21. Arundhati Bhattacharya: SBI's first woman Chairman
22. Akhilesh Gupta: elected as President of the Indian Meteorological Society
23. Tom Albanese: New CEO of Mining conglomerate Vedanta Resources:
24. Soma Mondal appointed first Women director of National Aluminium Company Ltd (NALCO).
25. Amitabh Kant, CEO and Managing Director of the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation, take charge as Secretary, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
26. Thomas Mathew: New Chairman of MCX Stock Exchange
27. D K Pathak: new Director General of the Border Security Force (BSF).
28. Sheila Dikshit: New Governor of Kerala.
29. Dinesh Sarraf: appointed as Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC). He replaced Sudhir Vasudeva.
30. Gautam Bambawale: new Indian ambassador to Bhutan
31. Jude Felix: appointed coach of the National men’s hockey team.
32. Yaduvendra Mathur : appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of Export‐Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)
33. Rakesh Maria: appointed as a new Police Commissioner of Mumbai. He replace Satyapal Singh.
34. A L Banerjee. New DGP of UP (Uttar Pradesh): He succeeds Rizwan Ahmad.
35. Aditi Khanna became first women President of Indian Journalist's Association
36. Mukul Mudgal: appointed as the new chairperson of Broadcasting Content Complaints Council (BCCC)
37. R.K.Tiwari: appointed as the new chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT). He succeed Chairperson Sudha Sharma.
38. N. Srinivasan to be new Chairman of ICC from July 2014 onwards
39. Poonam Khetrapal Singh: appointed as Regional Director of World Health Organisation (WHO) South‐East Asia Region
Note: i. SEARO is one of the six regions of World Health and its headquarters is in New Delhi.
ii. SERO has 11 countries namely India, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Timor Leste and DPR Korea.
40. Justice Ashok Kumar Mathur: appointed Chairman of the 7th Pay Commission
41. T. Nanda Kumar: new Chairman of the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), replace Amrita Patel
42. Akhilesh Das Gupta re‐elected president of the Badminton Association of India (BAI)
43. P. Madhusudan: appointed Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd (RINL)
44. N Ramachandran: New President of Indian Olympic Association (IOA)
45. Ratan Tata appointed member of China‐backed Board of Boao Forum for Asia (BFA)
46. Arvind Ranjan :appointed new Chief of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
47. J N Choudhury : appointed new Chief of National Security Guard (NSG).
48. Vinod Kumar Duggal: appointed as the Governor of Manipur. He replace Ashwani Kumar.
49. Siddarth Birla: New President of FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry). He succeeded Naina Lal Kidwai.
50. Usha Sangwan appointed first woman managing director of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
51. Sushma Singh New CIC (Chief Information Commissoner). She is the second woman to become CIC after Deepak Sandhu.
52. Harsh Bhanwala: New Nabard Chairman. Bhanwala succeeded Prakash Bakshi.
53. Krish Iyer named CEO of Walmart India. He replace Ramnik Narsey.
54. P.H. Parekh elected as the President of Supreme Court Bar Association.
55. Devendra Kumar Pathak: appointed as the Special DG, Border Security Force (BSF)
56. Justice B.S. Chauhan, a Judge of the Supreme Court appointed as the Chairman of the Cauvery Water Disputes Tribunal. He succeed Justice NP Singh.
57. Harish Rawat: New Chief Minister of Uttarakhand