1. PJ Nayak: to review Governance of Boards of Banks in India. The committee was constituted under the chairmanship of P. J. Nayak. He is a former Chairman and CEO of Axis Bank.
2. M P Bezbaruah: to suggest suitable remedial measures to address concerns regarding security of people from North East.
3. B. Sambamurthy: panel favours single mobile banking app on all SIMs. Panel recommended that customers should not be required to visit the bank branch for mobile number registration.
4. BCCI suggests three‐man committee to SC to probe IPL scandal. Ravi Shastri, former Calcutta High Court Chief Justice J N Patel and ex‐CBI Director R K Raghavan as members of the probe committee.
5. Vijay Kelkar Committee was appointed by the Petroleum and Natural Gas Ministry to prepare a road map to make India selfsufficient in oil and natural gas by 2030.
6. Vishnu Sahay committee: look probe into the Muzaffarnagar communal violence.
7. Urjit Patel Committee ‐ to examine the current monetary policy framework
8. Mukul Mudgal member panel to probe IPL spot‐fixing
9. Nachiket Mor ‐ committee on comprehensive financial services for small businesses and low‐income households.
10. Justice A.P. Shah committee : to head panel on road safety
11. Anil Kaushal committee: to examine the recommendations made by the TRAI on pricing of Spectrum.
12. Bimal Jalan panel : to scrutinize applications for new bank licenses.
13. Parthasarathi Shome. – for Tax Administration Reform Commission (TARC), Suggest a system to enforce better tax compliance
14. Kirit Parikh panel : on fuel pricing has suggested that the diesel prices should be increased by Rs 1‐1.50 a litre every month as against the 45‐50 paise monthly hike followed currently.
15. K U.B. Rao : the idea of setting up Bullion Bank or Bullion Corporation of India
16. C Rangarajan Panel ‐ recommended the pricing of natural gas by a complex methodology of arriving at an average of International gas hub prices.
17. Arvind Mayaram Panel: report on the alleged irregularities at the National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL)
18. Arvind Mayaram Committee –for giving clear definitions to Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Foreign Institutional Investment (FII)
19. Suma Verma Committee ‐ to update, and revise the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006
20. Damodran Committee: on improvement of customer services in banks
21. Shri M. Narasimham Committee: on Banking Sector Reforms
22. Shri Raghuram Rajan Committee: on Financial Sector Reforms,
23. Shri B. Mahapatra Committee: to review the existing prudential guidelines on restructuring of advances by banks/financial
24. Shri Aditya Puri Committee: Dissemination of Credit Information
25. Shri K.U.B. Rao Committee: recommended aligning gold import regulations
26. K M Chandrasekhar committee : for rationalization of foreign investment norms
27. Shri Pulak Kumar Sinha Committee: to study the feasibility of Aadhaar as an additional factor for authentication of card present transactions
28. Mukul Mudgal Committee: looking into US giant Walmart's lobbying activities to enter India 29. MBN Rao Committee: to prepare the blueprint of India’s first women’s bank
30. JS Mathur committee : to revise Newspaper Advertisement Rates.
31. K. Ratna Prabha : Committee on indecent depiction of women in media