1. Book ‐ My Years with Rajiv and Sonia written by R.D.Pradhan
2. Book ‐ ModiNomics: Inclusive Economics, Inclusive Governance: authored by Sameer Kochhar.
Some other books of Sameer Kochhar:
1. Growth & Finance
2. Speeding Financial Inclusion.
3. Policymaking for Indian Planning
4. Building from the Bottom: Infrastructure and Poverty Alleviation
3. Book: Crusader or Conspirator? Coalgate and other Truths authored by PC Parakh
4. Book: The Accidental Prime Minister: The Making and Unmaking of Manmohan Singh authored by Dr. Sanjaya Baru
5. Book: Lal Bahadur Shastri: Lessons in Leadership written by Pavan Choudary .
6. Book: Rationalised Roman for Kashmiri written by Dr. R L Bhat
7. Book: Narendra Modi: A Political Biography written by Andy Marino.
8. Book: Public Issues Before Parliament written by Vijay Darda
9. Book: The Political Economy of Energy and Growth authored by Sh.
10. Book: India at Risk: authored by Jaswant Singh.
11. Book ‐ ModiNomics: Inclusive Economics, Inclusive Governance: authored by Sameer Kochhar.
12. Book: Water, Peace and War ‐ Confronting the Global Water Crisis written by Brahma Chellaney.
13. Hard Choices authored by Hillary Rodham Clinton
14. Book: Greater than Bradman: celebrating Sachin, the greatest batsman in Test history authored by : Rudolph Lambert Fernandez, a Chennai‐based author.
15. Book: “Unbreakable” ‐ An Autobiography by Mary Kom
16. The Luminaries by: Eleanor Catton. She won the Man Booker Prize 2013.
17. Walking With Giants: authored by former Finance Secretary G. Ramachandran.
18. "I am Malal : authored by Christina Lamb.
19. Momentous Times on the 175 years of Times of India. The book is an effort of the Times of India Group.
20. "Victory India ‐ A Key to Quality Military Leadership" authored by Colonel Vinay B Dalvi (Retd)
21. The Da Vinci Code: Dan Brown
Some books authored by RBI Governor: Raghuram Rajan
Aid and Growth
India's Pattern of Development
The Real Effect of Banking Crises
Controlled Capital Account Liberalization
Saving Capitalism from the Capitalists