- A sole proprietor is the _______form of organisation. (private sector, public sector, none of)
- The costliest means of transport is ______ (Air transport , Rail transport, Water transport)
- Environment management system is mandatory in ________ (USA, India, China)
- Business is a _______activity. (socio-economic, service, profit making)
- 13 functions of an Entrepreneur were enumerated by ______(Kilby Peter, J.Scumpter, R. Cantilon)
- A bank is known as banker's bank.
- A consumer dispute redressal agency that handles the claims above Rs 1 Crore.
- Father of Modern Management.
- An account where fixed amount is kept for a specific period.
- The account suitable for business people.
- Technique of Scientific management
- Competencies of Entrepreneur
- Types of Specialized Mail Service.
- characteristics of Business Ethics
- On-line transaction
- Partnership V/S Joint Hindu Family (write 7 Points)
- State Commission V/S National Commission. (write 7 Points)
- Life Insurance V/S Marine Insurance. (write 7 Points)
- Current Account V/S Saving Account. (write 7 Points)
- Road Transport V/S Rail Transport. (write 7 Points)
- Central Bank of India cannot accept deposit from the public. (Think and Write)
- Rail transport provides door to door service.
- Maximation of profit is the main motto of Joint Stock Company.
- Current account suitable for salaried people only.
- The principles of indemnity apply to life insurance.
- Enlist any five principles of Henri Fayol. (write 5 Points) 1
- Explain the significance of principles of management. (write 6 to 7 Points)
- Explain the F.W. Taylor's scientific Management?
- Functions of Ware housing. (write 6 to 7 Points)
- Responsibility of commercial organization towards Employee. (write 6 to 7 Points)
- Define Joint Stock Company? Explain its advantages and disadvantages? (write Meaning Definition and 7 + 7 Points)
- Define Joint Hindu Family? Explain its Merits and Demerits? (write Meaning Definition and 7 + 7 Points)