Q.1 (A) FILLS IN THE BLANKS (Write in First side of the Page) 5 MARKS
- A sole proprietor is the _______form of organisation. (private sector, public sector, none of)
- The costliest means of transport is ______ (Air transport , Rail transport, Water transport)
- Environment management system is mandatory in ________ (USA, India, China)
- Business is a _______activity. (socio-economic, service, profit making)
- 13 functions of an Entrepreneur were enumerated by ______(Kilby Peter, J.Scumpter, R. Cantilon)
(B) MATCH THE PAIRS (Write in Second side of the Page) 5 MARKS
(C) GIVE SUITABLE ONE WORD WHICH SUIT TO THE BELOW QUESTION (Write in Third side of the Page) 5 MARKS
- A bank is known as banker's bank.
- A consumer dispute redressal agency that handles the claims above Rs 1 Crore.
- Father of Modern Management.
- An account where fixed amount is kept for a specific period.
- The account suitable for business people.
Q.2 WRITE SHORT NOTES ANY THREE OUT OF FIVE (30 MINUTES) 15 MARKS
- Technique of Scientific management
- Competencies of Entrepreneur
- Types of Specialized Mail Service.
- characteristics of Business Ethics
- On-line transaction
Q.3 DISTINQUISH BETWEEN ANY THREE OUT OF FIVE (30 MINUTES) 15 MARKS
- Partnership V/S Joint Hindu Family (write 7 Points)
- State Commission V/S National Commission. (write 7 Points)
- Life Insurance V/S Marine Insurance. (write 7 Points)
- Current Account V/S Saving Account. (write 7 Points)
- Road Transport V/S Rail Transport. (write 7 Points)
Q.4 TRUE OR FALSE WITH REASON ANY THREE OUT OF FIVE (25 MINUTES) 15 MARKS
- Central Bank of India cannot accept deposit from the public. (Think and Write)
- Rail transport provides door to door service.
- Maximation of profit is the main motto of Joint Stock Company.
- Current account suitable for salaried people only.
- The principles of indemnity apply to life insurance.
Q.5 ANSWER THE FOLLOWING ANY TWO OUT OF FIVE (20 MINUTES) PAPER 10 MARKS
- Enlist any five principles of Henri Fayol. (write 5 Points) 1
- Explain the significance of principles of management. (write 6 to 7 Points)
- Explain the F.W. Taylor's scientific Management?
- Functions of Ware housing. (write 6 to 7 Points)
- Responsibility of commercial organization towards Employee. (write 6 to 7 Points)
Q.6 ANSWER IN BRIEF ANY ONE OUT OF TWO (20 MINUTES) 10 MARKS
- Define Joint Stock Company? Explain its advantages and disadvantages? (write Meaning Definition and 7 + 7 Points)
- Define Joint Hindu Family? Explain its Merits and Demerits? (write Meaning Definition and 7 + 7 Points)