1. Businessmen are _____________ of the society.
(Representatives, Members, Trustees)
2. In modern business environment, __________________ provides more opportunities and challenges.
(Privatization, Globalization, Specialization)
3. Business organization should try to make ____________ utilization of natural resources.
(minimum, maximum, optimum)
4. Business is a ________________ activity.
(socio – economic, service, profit making)
5. Location of industries should be in ________________ zones.
(Residential, Industrial, Commercial)
6. For economic growth and national security, _____________ stability is required.
(Political, Social, Natural)
7. Business organization is a part of _____________
(Industry, Government, Society)
8. To make timely payment of proper taxes is the responsibility of organization towards _____________________
(Shareholders, Customers, Government)
9. Ultimate goal of business must be satisfaction of ___________
(Shareholders, Consumers, Owners)
10. To maintain industrial peace is the responsibility of organization towards ________________
(Customers, Employees, Society)
11. Business or organization should protect health and provide safety measures to _______________
(employees, shareholders, Society)
12. To maintain safety of investment is responsibility of business towards _________
(community, investors, employees)
13. Business organisation can maximize profitability by ____________ wastage.
(Ignoring, utilizing, Minimizing)
14 . Business should provide periodic information to __________
(Customers, Owners, Employees)
15. Business ethic refers to the system of ____________ principles.
(Economic, Social, Moral)
16. Business Ethics is a _______________ structured examination of behaviour of people.
(Moral, Critical, Economical)
17. Business organization should not create ______________ profit.
(Reasonable, Secret, Maximum)
18. Business organization should avoid creation of ________________
(Trade unions, Consumer's cell, Monopoly)
19. Environmental Management System is mandatory in _______________
(India, USA, China)
20. Environmental Management System which provides guidelines for incorporating eco – design is ______________________
(ISO 14001 – 2004, ISO 14005 – 2010, ISO 14006 – 2011)