1. 14 principles of Management are developed by ______________
(F.W. Taylor, Henry Fayol, Peter Drucker)
2. Management Principles influence __________
(human behaviour, organization, government)
3. Concentration of power of authority is stated in the principles of ________
(Centralization, Remuneration, Equity)
4. According to the principles of ____________ all employees should be given same treatment.
(Authority, Discipline, Equity)
5. Technique of study of ________________ concentrates on the body movements of the worker.
(Motion, Time, Organization)
6. F.W. Taylor is called as the father of _________________ management.
(Modern, Scientific, Technical)
7. Principle that focuses on complete change in the attitude of the employees is known as the principle of __________
(attitude change, scientific management, mental revolution)