1. Planning is ________________
(Advanced Function, Basic Function, End Function)
2. Division of work is involved in at __________________ function.
(Planning, Organizing, Directing)
3. Directing is initiated _____________ level.
(Top, Middle, Lower)
4. Staffing function is a _________________ activity.
(Basic, Continuous, Neutral)
5. A process to establish harmony among different activities to achieve desired results is _____________
(controlling, co – ordinating, co – operation)
6. The last function in managerial process is ________________
(co – ordinating, controlling, motivating,
7. Unification, integration and synchronization of the efforts of group members so as to achieve common goals is a ___________ function.
(planning, organizing, co – ordinating)
8. Staffing is concerned with _______________
(Physical factor, Financial factor, Human Factor)
9. Controlling measures the _______________ of actual performance from the standard performance and helps in correction action.
(Action, Deviation, Objective)
10. Directing is a responsibility of _________________ at all levels.
(Manager, Worker, People)
11. Physical, financial and human resources to develop productive relationship is a _______________________ function.
(Organizing, Directing, Staffing)
12. Deciding in advance as what is to be done, when it is to be done and who is to do it is __________________ function of management.
(Planning, Organizing, Controlling)