Paper Presentation In Board Exam.
Overall Presentation of the paper:
First of all you need to be cautious of your overall paper presentations. Here are the few things you need to consider:
1. Draw a line on the right and left of of the page with a cut marker
2. Keep your paper neat and clean
3. Giver Proper important headings
4. Fill all the page don't leave any space
5. Stay on the topic will answering the question
6. After finishing the question draw a line at the end of the answer
7. Don't leave extra space at the end of the page.
8. Answer only the number of the question asked don't attempt extra question. But if you attempt an extra question, then do not write the word "EXTRA QUESTION" with it.
All high achievers and board toppers follow the rules. So, if you want to get higher marks, follow the rules.
Required Material for Effective Paper Presentation
Putting first things first, you need the following to attempt your paper effectively.
-- A large transparent scale.
-- A blue cut marker
-- A small scale
-- A good blue pen
-- A pencil, an eraser and a sharpener.