Write a letter to the Divisional Secretary, SSC Board, to issue to you a duplicate copy of your SSC Certificate that you have lost.

7G, Rainbow Colony,

M.G. Road, 

Dharavi- 400017.

29th October 2013



The Divisional Secretary,

Pune Divisional Board,

Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and

Higher Secondary Education,

Pune- 411004.


Subject: Request for issue of a duplicate copy of SSC Certificate


Dear Sir/Madam,


I passed the SSC Examination of the Pune Board in March this year. I was a student of Sant Kakayya School, Dharavi.


I received the SSC Certificate through the school but unfortunately I have lost it. I have made several attempts to find it, but have been unsuccessful.


The particulars of the SSC Certificate are as follows:


Name: XYZ

Seat No.: A 240 868

Center: Dharavi


Please issue a duplicate copy of the certificate to me at your earliest as I have require it for admission to Junior College. I enclose a Postal Order of Rs. 100 for this purpose.


Yours faithfully,




Submitted through:

The Headmaster,

Sant Kakayya School,

Dharavi- 400017.

No comments:

Post a Comment