Imagine you have to interview an old woman who lives in an ‘old - age home’. Write a set of 8 to 10 questions for the interview. You may take help of the following points: [4 marks]
Ans. Good morning, you look very happy in this home and am glad to see you in good health.
(1) Whee does your family live?
(2) Do they visit you often?
(3) How many children and grandchildren do you have?
(4) Why did they put you in an old - age home?
(5) What’s the environment like here?
(6) What would an average day here look like?
(7) Are you happy with the treatment here?
(8) What’s the most challenging part to you?
(9) What would you like us to do in order to make you your life more meaningful?
(10) What advice would you give to young people wanting to put their parents in an old age home?