Technology base learning; learning materials are delivered via the internet to remote learners world wide.
Advantage of E-Learning:
- Learning-centered and self paced.
- Time and location flexibility.
- Cost-effective for learners.
- Potentially available to global market.
- Unlimited access to knowledge.
- Archival capability for knowledge reuse and sharing.
Disadvantage of E-Learning:
- Lack of immediate feedback in asynchronous e-learning.
- Increased preparation time for the instructor.
- Not comfortable for some people; requires more maturity and self-discipline.
- Potentially more frustration, anxiety, and confusion.
Advantage of Classroom Learning:
- Immediate feedback.
- Familiar to both students and instructors.
- Motivates students.
- Cultivate of a social community
Disadvantage of Classroom learning:
- Time and location constraints
- More expensive to deliver