1. During agricultural practices, open field burning is done.
2. Due to this burning there is emission of gases like SO2 , CO2 , CH4 , CO and oxides of nitrogen along with large amounts of particulate matter.
3. In agricultural practices, pesticides used emit toxic chemicals.
3. Industrial farms pollute air by emitting fuel odour and air - borne pollutants.
4. When manure is decomposed, there is production of greenhouse gases.
5. Owing to the above agricultural practices, there is lot of air pollution.