Q.1 (A) FILLS IN THE BLANKS 5 MARKS
- Credit or Debit cards are popularly known as ______ money. (paper, plastic, polymer)
- The fastest means of transport is ______ (Air transport , Rail transport, Water transport)
- For online transaction ________ is required. (trading, registration, business, computer)
- Principle of utmost good faith is applicable to ________. (Life insurance, Marine insurance, all types of Insurance)
- In India railways are owned and managed by ______(Private Companies, Government, Individuals)
(B) MATCH THE PAIRS 5 MARKS
(C) GIVE SUITABLE ONE WORD WHICH SUIT TO THE BELOW QUESTION 5 MARKS
- Father of Scientific management.
- A consumer dispute redressal agency that handles the claims upto Rs 20 lakhs.
- The principle of management which says unity is strength.
- Name the form of electronic currency that exists only in cyberspace.
- Name the modern process of controlling a business function to someone else.
Q.2 WRITE SHORT NOTES ANY THREE OUT OF FIVE (30 MINUTES) 15 MARKS
- Types of Partners.
- Nature of Controlling.
- business to consumer (B to C)
- Types of Co-operative Society.
- Features/characteristics of Entrepreneurs.
Q.3 DISTINQUISH BETWEEN ANY THREE OUT OF FIVE (30 MINUTES) 15 MARKS
- Sole Trading V/S Joint Stock Company
- Bonded Warehouse V/S duty paid Warehouse
- Loan V/S Over Draft
- Saving Account V/S Fixed deposit Account
- Social Responsibility V/S Traditional Responsibility.
Q.4 TRUE OR FALSE WITH REASON ANY THREE OUT OF FIVE (25 MINUTES) 15 MARKS
- Taylor called father of scientific management.
- Road transport provides door to door service.
- Business Ethics can be considered as a tool for social development.
- Overdraft facility is provided to Current Account Holder.
- The principles of indemnity apply to Fire Insurance.
Q.5 ANSWER THE FOLLOWING ANY TWO OUT OF FIVE (20 MINUTES) 10 MARKS
- Explain the features of Business Service
- Types of Marine Insurance Policy
- Features of Organizing.
Q.6 ANSWER IN BRIEF ANY ONE OUT OF TWO (20 MINUTES) 10 MARKS
- Define Partnership Firm? Explain its advantages and disadvantages?
- Social responsibility of commercial organisation towards Share holder and Government?