Q.1(A) Complete the sentence by choosing correct alternatives: 3 Marks
1. _________ known as producer of the Indian super computer. (Jayant Narlikar, Rakesh Sharma, Vijay Bhatkar)
2. _________ was the first space traveller. (Neil Armstrong, Edvin Aldrin, Yuri Gagarin)
3. Professor _________ is called the father of Atomic Energy. (Niels Bohr, Walther, Rutherford)
(B) Match the pairs: - 3 Marks
1. Walter Lippmann
2. Nikita khrushchev
3. Ronald Reagan
a. ‘mirage war'
b. president of USA
c. President of Russia
Q.2 Answer the following in 25 to 30 word each (any two) 4 Marks
1. Explain the term Atomic Energy?
2. Give information about Russian Communism?
3. Write short note on NATO Treaty?
Q.3 Give Reason in 25 to 30 word each (any two) 4 Marks
1. Cold war was increased due to U2.
2. The works of the UNO are Praiseworthy.
3. League of nations unable to stop warring countries.
Q.4 Answer the following in 30 to 40 word each (any two) 6Marks
1. Importance of Computer?
2. Give detailed information about social and educational work of the UNO?
3. Give four reasons for the WORLD WAR II.
Q.5 Answer the following in 60 to 80 word each (any two) 8 Marks
1. Write the Reasons for Imperialism?
2. Explain the Causes of Cold War?
3. Explain the Consequences (effects) of the Second World War?
Q.6 Complete the sentence by choosing correct alternatives: - 2 Marks
1. Extreme ________ endangers democracy (equality, inequality, mutual understanding)
2. Maharashtra government has introduced the reservation for women representative to ____% since 2011. (33, 50, 40)
Q.7 Answer the following in one sentence each (any four) 4 Marks
1. State the meaning of tolerance?
2. What is regional inequality?
3. Name the book written by Tarabai Shinde? (Hint..Stree-Purush Tulana, Vivaga Bandhan, Mega shree)
4. What is federal system of government?
Q.8 Say True of False with Reason: - 4Marks
1. There are restrictions on citizen holding arms in U.S.
2. National Congress Party is a regional Party.
Q.9 Answer the following in 25 to 30 word each (any one) 2 Marks
1. Explain the dual nature of the question before democracy?
2. Write about the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena.