- An arc of a circle of radius 7 cm subtends an angle of 360at the centre. Find the length of the arc.
- Length of the arc of a circle is 44 cm. If the radius of the circle is 21 cm, find the angle subtended by the arc at the centre.
- A sector of with circle of radius 10 cm has central angle 720. Find the area of the sector. (=3.14).
- The radius of the circle is 3.5 cm and the area of sector is 3.85 sq. cm. Find the measure of the arc of the circle.
- Find the area of the sector of a circle of radius 6 cm and arc with length 15 cm.
- Find the length of the arc of the circle of diameter 8.4 cm with area of the sector 18.48 sq. cm. Also find measure of the arc.
- Verify Euler’s formula for the sold.
- The dimensions of a cuboid in cm are 201810. Find its volume.
- A container used for transportation has capacity 34.5 cu. cm. The length and breadth of the container are 5 m and 2.3 m respectively. Find the height of the container.