Write a complaint letter regarding irregular Water supply in your locality / village.
7G, Sonia Apartments,
. Mumbai:- 400 016.
24th February, 2014
The Sub Engineer,
Maharashtra State Water Supply Board,
Mumbai – 400 021.
Subject: Complaint letter regarding irregular water supply.
We are totally five hundred families residing in our locality. We are facing a severe problem of growing instances of insufficient water supply for the last three months in our locality.
We have only 50 taps for our five hundred families, it means on an average a tap for every 10 families, which is already insufficient. But during the last three months the problem has increased to a lot due to less supply of water. Because of less supply of water there is a growing instance of disputes among our local people. Many times we have to return home with our empty vessels.
We have already given many complaints to our local authority. They are always giving us empty promises and doing nothing. So kindly am requesting you to look into this matter personally. If you do the needful then I shall be very much thankful to you.
X y z
8. YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER WHO IS STAYING IN A HOSTEL HAS FAILED IN THE TERMINAL EXAMINATION AND HAS BECOME NERVOUS. HE IS THINKING TO GIVE UP STUDIES. WRITE A LETTER PERSUADING HIM TO CONTINUE THE EFFORTS AND GET SUCCESS.
19. WRITE A LETTER TO A FRIEND APOLOGISING FOR NOT HAVING BEEN ABLE TO ATTEND HIS SISTER'S MARRIAGE.
20. WRITE A LETTER OF APOLOGY TO A FRIEND FOR NOT HAVING KEPT AN APPOINTMENT WHICH YOU HAVE MADE WITH HIM, EXPLAINING FULLY WHAT PREVENTED YOU.
21. WRITE A LETTER TO A FRIEND THANKING HIM FOR HIS HOSPITALITY DURING YOUR STAY WITH HIM ON THE X-MAS HOLIDAYS.
11. WRITE A LETTER TO THE EDITOR OF A NEWSPAPER DRAWING ATTENTION REGARDING ILLEGAL PARKING OF TRUCKS IN YOUR AREA.
12. THERE IS A PUBLIC LIBRARY IN YOUR LOCALITY. IT REMAINS CLOSED ON SUNDAYS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS. WRITE A LETTER TO THE LIBRARIAN, REQUESTING HIM TO KEEP THE LIBRARY OPEN ON HOLIDAYS.
14. WRITE AN APPLICATION TO YOUR PRINCIPAL REQUESTING HIM TO SANCTION YOU BOOKS AND STATIONERY FROM THE STUDENTS' AID FUND