Write a complaint letter regarding irregular electric supply in your locality / village.
7G, Sonia Apartments,
. Mumbai:- 400 016.
24th February, 2013
The Sub Engineer,
Maharashtra State Electricity Board,
Mumbai – 400 021.
Subject: Complaint letter regarding irregular electricity supply.
We are totally five hundred families residing in our locality. We are facing a severe problem of growing instances of power failure for the last three months in our locality.
In our locality there are many students who are preparing for their upcoming Board Exams as well as for other final examinations. But, this irregularity in electric supply is causing obstacles in their preparation. Sir, you also know, this year the summer is extremely hot so the old people facing it very difficult to tackle the problem. The problems of current supply also lead to some other illegal activities in our locality.
We have already given many complaints to our local authority. They are always giving us empty promises and doing nothing. So kindly am requesting you to look into this matter personally. If you do the needful then I shall be very much thankful to you.
X y z
8. YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER WHO IS STAYING IN A HOSTEL HAS FAILED IN THE TERMINAL EXAMINATION AND HAS BECOME NERVOUS. HE IS THINKING TO GIVE UP STUDIES. WRITE A LETTER PERSUADING HIM TO CONTINUE THE EFFORTS AND GET SUCCESS.
19. WRITE A LETTER TO A FRIEND APOLOGISING FOR NOT HAVING BEEN ABLE TO ATTEND HIS SISTER'S MARRIAGE.
20. WRITE A LETTER OF APOLOGY TO A FRIEND FOR NOT HAVING KEPT AN APPOINTMENT WHICH YOU HAVE MADE WITH HIM, EXPLAINING FULLY WHAT PREVENTED YOU.
21. WRITE A LETTER TO A FRIEND THANKING HIM FOR HIS HOSPITALITY DURING YOUR STAY WITH HIM ON THE X-MAS HOLIDAYS.
11. WRITE A LETTER TO THE EDITOR OF A NEWSPAPER DRAWING ATTENTION REGARDING ILLEGAL PARKING OF TRUCKS IN YOUR AREA.
12. THERE IS A PUBLIC LIBRARY IN YOUR LOCALITY. IT REMAINS CLOSED ON SUNDAYS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS. WRITE A LETTER TO THE LIBRARIAN, REQUESTING HIM TO KEEP THE LIBRARY OPEN ON HOLIDAYS.
14. WRITE AN APPLICATION TO YOUR PRINCIPAL REQUESTING HIM TO SANCTION YOU BOOKS AND STATIONERY FROM THE STUDENTS' AID FUND